Worker Dies in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A male worker is dead following an industrial accident in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
“The Ministry of Labour has been notified and they’ll be doing their investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were dispatched to the city’s northeast end, near Pearson airport, at 2:47 p.m.
The worker, crushed by his own truck, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Peel police remain on scene at Menway Ct. and Alstep Dr., in the Dixie and Derry roads area.
- Peel Police are Warning Residents to be Aware of Scams
- Here’s How Many New Condos Will be Coming to Part of Mississauga Over the Next 10 Years
- If You Bought These Products You Could Get Some Money Back
- Your Morning Commute in Mississauga May be Delayed
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever