Worker Dies in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A male worker is dead following an industrial accident in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
“The Ministry of Labour has been notified and they’ll be doing their investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were dispatched to the city’s northeast end, near Pearson airport, at 2:47 p.m.
The worker, crushed by his own truck, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Peel police remain on scene at Menway Ct. and Alstep Dr., in the Dixie and Derry roads area.
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours