Worker Dies in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A male worker is dead following an industrial accident in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
“The Ministry of Labour has been notified and they’ll be doing their investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were dispatched to the city’s northeast end, near Pearson airport, at 2:47 p.m.
The worker, crushed by his own truck, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Peel police remain on scene at Menway Ct. and Alstep Dr., in the Dixie and Derry roads area.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga