Worker Dies in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A male worker is dead following an industrial accident in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon.
“The Ministry of Labour has been notified and they’ll be doing their investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Emergency crews were dispatched to the city’s northeast end, near Pearson airport, at 2:47 p.m.
The worker, crushed by his own truck, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Peel police remain on scene at Menway Ct. and Alstep Dr., in the Dixie and Derry roads area.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month