Worker at store in Castlemore area of Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
A worker at a Brampton grocery store has tested positive for COVID-19.
The person works at the Chalo FreshCo located at Cottrelle Blvd. and Highway 50.
Tests returned the positive result on Sunday (February 7) and the last time the person was working in the store was on February 3.
The company says it operates following the guidelines of Peel Public Health and that positive tests results are released in an effort to be transparent to the community.
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Brampton McDonald's tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall tests positive for the coronavirus
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU