Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
A worker at a Sobeys store in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
The store is located at 11965 Hurontario St. at Mayfield Rd.
The positive result was confirmed today (February 18) and the last day the person worked at the store was February 8.
Sobeys provides daily updates on cases of COVID-19 that occur in their stores as a way to be transparent to the public.
When a case is discovered, the store follows the guidance of Peel Public Health and notifies customers who have shopped in the impacted location with store signage that outlines the steps to manage the situation.
- Worker at store in Castlemore area of Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”