Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
A worker at a Sobeys store in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
The store is located at 11965 Hurontario St. at Mayfield Rd.
The positive result was confirmed today (February 18) and the last day the person worked at the store was February 8.
Sobeys provides daily updates on cases of COVID-19 that occur in their stores as a way to be transparent to the public.
When a case is discovered, the store follows the guidance of Peel Public Health and notifies customers who have shopped in the impacted location with store signage that outlines the steps to manage the situation.
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at store in Castlemore area of Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases