Worker at Mississauga LCBO location tests positive for COVID-19
A worker at the LCBO in Streetsville has tested positive for COVID-19.
The government operated liquor store reports the worker is self-isolating at home and was last on the job January 20.
The store is located at 128 Queen St. S. (which is also Mississauga Rd.).
All LCBO stores in the province are releasing information about COVID-19 in an effort to be transparent.
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- Worker at store in Castlemore area of Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard