Worker at Mississauga LCBO location tests positive for COVID-19
A worker at the LCBO in Streetsville has tested positive for COVID-19.
The government operated liquor store reports the worker is self-isolating at home and was last on the job January 20.
The store is located at 128 Queen St. S. (which is also Mississauga Rd.).
All LCBO stores in the province are releasing information about COVID-19 in an effort to be transparent.
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases