Worker at Metro location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Metro in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to Metro's COVID-19 tracker.
The affected employee works at the brand's 2225 Erin Mills Parkway location.
Metro says the employee's last day of work was Oct 22.
As a preventative measure, Metro says it deep cleans and sanitizes every location where a case is reported.
“We will always contact and follow the guidance of Public Health to ensure the safety of our teammates and customers whenever we are made aware of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in one of our food stores or distribution centres,” Metro says on its website.
“Out of respect and for confidentiality reasons, we will never release any personal information about persons who are infected.”
Details on all reported cases at Metro locations can be seen here.
- Employee at Mississauga Metro tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee tests positive for COVID-19 at Food Basics in Mississauga
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga