Worker at Brampton McDonald's tests positive for COVID-19
A McDonald's employee in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
The positive test rest came in on January 17 and the last day the employee worked was on January 12.
The location is the stand-alone store at 9485 Mississauga Rd. at Williams Pkwy.
Procedurally, McDonald's temporarily closes a restaurant when a worker tests positive or is presumed positive for COVID-19.
As well, McDonald's regularly makes public COVID cases in an effort to be transparent to the public.
- McDonald's worker in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's workers in Mississauga and Milton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: Suspect sought in Milton restaurant robbery
- Mississauga murder victim identified, police seek witnesses
- Popular fried chicken joint planning to open new location in Mississauga