Worker at Brampton McDonald's tests positive for COVID-19
A McDonald's employee in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
The positive test rest came in on January 17 and the last day the employee worked was on January 12.
The location is the stand-alone store at 9485 Mississauga Rd. at Williams Pkwy.
Procedurally, McDonald's temporarily closes a restaurant when a worker tests positive or is presumed positive for COVID-19.
As well, McDonald's regularly makes public COVID cases in an effort to be transparent to the public.
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze