Worker at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall tests positive for the coronavirus
A worker at a Brampton Fortinos store has tested positive for COVID-19 today.
The store is located at 60 Quarry Edge Dr. at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall near Main St. N. and Bovaird Dr. E.
The store reports the employee was last working at the store on February 3.
The company says it is working diligently to provide essential goods and services to Canadians, while taking necessary steps to ensure the safety of our customers and our colleagues.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," a statement by the company reads. "In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga