Worker at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall tests positive for the coronavirus
A worker at a Brampton Fortinos store has tested positive for COVID-19 today.
The store is located at 60 Quarry Edge Dr. at Brampton Corners Shopping Mall near Main St. N. and Bovaird Dr. E.
The store reports the employee was last working at the store on February 3.
The company says it is working diligently to provide essential goods and services to Canadians, while taking necessary steps to ensure the safety of our customers and our colleagues.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," a statement by the company reads. "In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases