Woman with Dementia Reported Missing in Mississauga
Police have appealed to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Joanne Morain, 58, was last seen Saturday afternoon around 3:00 p.m. at her residence in the area of Highway 10 and the QEW.
Morain is described as a black woman, 5’9 and 140 pounds, with cornrows in her hair. She was seen wearing a pink hat, light blue undershirt, and cream coloured cheetah print skirt. She is not wearing a coat.
Her family is concerned for her well being, as she is not dressed for the weather and suffers from dementia.
Anyone with information on Morain’s whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Morain was located in good health. Police thank the community for its assistance.
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police