Woman Transported To Hospital After Hit And Run In Mississauga
Peel Police are on scene of a hit and run in Mississauga.
A female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle. A Black Honda Civic was seen fleeing the scene.
The incident occurred in the area of Mavis Road and Eglinton Avenue West at around 9:40 a.m.
The female has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are still investigating.
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships