Woman taken to hospital after pointing knife at someone, stabbing building in Mississauga
Police say a woman was taken to hospital to receive “support” after allegedly pointing a knife at someone in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the Dundas St. E. and Wharton Glen Ave. area around 2:50 pm on June 11 to respond to reports that a woman was pointing a knife at someone and stabbing at a building.
Police say the woman was taken into custody and taken to a hospital for assistance.
No injuries were reported.
- Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- Woman taken to hospital after vehicle crashes into storefront in Mississauga
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Fort Erie man arrested for knife incident goes to hospital after smashing head in cruiser
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires