Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
A woman has been taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after being struck by a car in Mississauga Tuesday morning (May 18).
Peel Police say shortly before 8:30 a.m. a woman was struck by a vehicle in the area of Britannia Road W and Douguy Boulevard in Mississauga.
The driver remained on the scene, police said, and no other injuries have been reported.
There are no road closures in the area.
COLLISION— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) May 18, 2021
- Britannia Rd W / Douguy Blvd #Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle
- Adult female transported to local hospital with non-life threatening injuries
- Driver remained on scene
- No road closures
- No other injuries
- C/R 8:22am
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner