Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
Police are on scene following a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say a female pedestrian was struck during a two-vehicle crash in the Kennedy Rd. and Coopers Ave. area.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in shortly after 4:00 pm.
Police say there is no information on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Police say both drivers and the pedestrian are being assessed by paramedics and their injuries are believed to be minor. The pedestrian will be transported to a local hospital as a precaution.
One vehicle hit a light standard.
Kennedy has been reopened.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic