Woman struck by vehicle in Mississauga, police say
Police are on scene following a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say a female pedestrian was struck during a two-vehicle crash in the Kennedy Rd. and Coopers Ave. area.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in shortly after 4:00 pm.
Police say there is no information on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Police say both drivers and the pedestrian are being assessed by paramedics and their injuries are believed to be minor. The pedestrian will be transported to a local hospital as a precaution.
One vehicle hit a light standard.
Kennedy has been reopened.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga