Woman struck by car on Derry Road in Mississauga: Peel Police
Emergency crews are on the scene of a collision involving a woman who was struck by a car on Derry Road in Mississauga Thursday morning (May 6).
According to a Peel Police Tweet, the call came in shortly before 7 a.m. and Peel Paramedics and Mississauga Fire crews responded.
The woman has been transported to hospital in serious but non-life-threatening condition, Peel Paramedics confirmed.
Eastbound lanes of Derry Road at Shelter Bay are currently blocked as well as westbound Derry at Glen Erin Drive.
Motorists may want to consider an alternative route.
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Woman hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Woman hospitalized after being struck by car in Brampton: Peel Police
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled