Woman struck by car in Malton area of Mississauga
A woman has been rushed to hospital with life-threatening conditions after being hit by a vehicle in Malton.
Peel Regional Police say the incident occurred just before 7 a.m. this morning (Oct. 22) near Darcel Ave. and Corliss Cres., close to the Malton Community Centre.
The driver remained at the scene.
Police are on the scene investigating.
UPDATE: Police say the pedestrian is in stable condition in hospital. The roadways have been re-opened.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga