Woman struck by car in Malton area of Mississauga
A woman has been rushed to hospital with life-threatening conditions after being hit by a vehicle in Malton.
Peel Regional Police say the incident occurred just before 7 a.m. this morning (Oct. 22) near Darcel Ave. and Corliss Cres., close to the Malton Community Centre.
The driver remained at the scene.
Police are on the scene investigating.
UPDATE: Police say the pedestrian is in stable condition in hospital. The roadways have been re-opened.
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington