Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A woman has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the incident took place in the Bloor St. and Bridgewood Dr. area shortly before 8:30 am.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Flood outlook currently in effect for Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising