Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A woman has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the incident took place in the Bloor St. and Bridgewood Dr. area shortly before 8:30 am.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel