Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A woman has been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the incident took place in the Bloor St. and Bridgewood Dr. area shortly before 8:30 am.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
No road closures are in effect.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga