Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
A woman has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are in the Churchill Meadows Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue West for a stabbing incident.
Police say a female victim transported to local hospital.
One male is in custody.
A call regarding the incident came in at 7:55a.m.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25