Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
A woman has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are in the Churchill Meadows Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue West for a stabbing incident.
Police say a female victim transported to local hospital.
One male is in custody.
A call regarding the incident came in at 7:55a.m.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga