Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
A woman has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are in the Churchill Meadows Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue West for a stabbing incident.
Police say a female victim transported to local hospital.
One male is in custody.
A call regarding the incident came in at 7:55a.m.
- Police Report Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Check Out These High Rise Towers Proposed For This Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Highway Crash Blocking Lanes in Mississauga
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans