Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
A woman has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are in the Churchill Meadows Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue West for a stabbing incident.
Police say a female victim transported to local hospital.
One male is in custody.
A call regarding the incident came in at 7:55a.m.
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June