Woman in Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
A woman has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are in the Churchill Meadows Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue West for a stabbing incident.
Police say a female victim transported to local hospital.
One male is in custody.
A call regarding the incident came in at 7:55a.m.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Hospital After Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga