Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
A woman has sustained life-threatening injuries following an attack with an edged weapon in Mississauga, police say.
Shortly after 9:00 p.m., Peel police said that officers are on scene in the Bayberry Dr. and Winston Churchill Blvd area.
Police say they are investigating a reported weapons offence.
According to police, a 44-year-old woman has been injured by an edged weapon.
The woman has been transported to a trauma centre in critical condition.
Updates to follow.
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Woman Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Mississauga
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- Woman wounded in police involved shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25