Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk
A woman is dead after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton early this morning.
According to reports, the 26-year-old was a passenger in a car that stopped on Winston Churchill Blvd. north of Steeles Ave. just after midnight.
There are conflicting reports whether the car was in a traffic lane or on the shoulder of the road.
Reports say the woman got out of the car to retrieve something from the trunk when she was struck by another vehicle.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Peel Police are continuing their investigation.
- Woman hospitalized after being struck by car in Brampton: Peel Police
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
- Two Children And Woman Struck By Vehicle In Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Canada donating 13 million surplus COVID-19 vaccine doses to poor countries