Woman Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga
A crash has been reported today in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 11:35 a.m. for a single-vehicle collision in the area of Brandon Gate and Darcel Avenue, near Finch Avenue West and Highway 427.
One female has been taken to the hospital as a precaution, police say.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Dead After Three Vehicle Crash
- Police investigating two vehicle collision in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga