Woman hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Peel Police
Peel Regional Police are on the scene of a collision involving a pedestrian early Wednesday morning (March 31) in Mississauga.
Police said they were called to the area near Telford Way and Derry Road just after 5:30 a.m. to reports of a collision.
A woman sustained serious injuries and was transported to hospital for treatment.
Police said the driver of the vehicle remained on scene and they are urging drivers to use alternate routes as they remain on the scene.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) March 31, 2021
- Telford Wy/Derry Rd #Mississauga
- Pedestrian stuck, vehicle remained on scene
- Serious injury adult female transported to trauma center
- Use alternate routes
- C/R at 5:34 pm
- #PRP 210113339
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children