Woman hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Peel Police
Peel Regional Police are on the scene of a collision involving a pedestrian early Wednesday morning (March 31) in Mississauga.
Police said they were called to the area near Telford Way and Derry Road just after 5:30 a.m. to reports of a collision.
A woman sustained serious injuries and was transported to hospital for treatment.
Police said the driver of the vehicle remained on scene and they are urging drivers to use alternate routes as they remain on the scene.
COLLISION:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) March 31, 2021
- Telford Wy/Derry Rd #Mississauga
- Pedestrian stuck, vehicle remained on scene
- Serious injury adult female transported to trauma center
- Use alternate routes
- C/R at 5:34 pm
- #PRP 210113339
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton