Woman hospitalized after being struck by car in Brampton: Peel Police
Published May 28, 2021 at 11:46 am
A woman has been taken to hospital after being struck by a car early Friday morning (May 28) in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Sandlewood Parkway and Hurontario Street East shortly before 5:30 a.m. to reports of a pedestrian struck.
At this time, the extent of the woman’s injuries has not been disclosed.
Police are warning motorists to expect traffic delays in the area.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies
– Sandlewood PY E/Hurontario St #Brampton
– vehicle has struck female pedestrian
– Female has been transported to local hospital
– unknown injuries at this time
– Expect delays in the area
– C/R at 5:27 am
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) May 28, 2021