Woman hospitalized after being struck by car in Brampton: Peel Police
A woman has been taken to hospital after being struck by a car early Friday morning (May 28) in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Sandlewood Parkway and Hurontario Street East shortly before 5:30 a.m. to reports of a pedestrian struck.
At this time, the extent of the woman’s injuries has not been disclosed.
Police are warning motorists to expect traffic delays in the area.
PEDESTRIAN STRUCK:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) May 28, 2021
- Sandlewood PY E/Hurontario St #Brampton
- vehicle has struck female pedestrian
- Female has been transported to local hospital
- unknown injuries at this time
- Expect delays in the area
- C/R at 5:27 am
- Woman taken to hospital after being struck by car in Mississauga: Peel Police
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga, several roads in area closed to traffic: Peel Police
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other