Woman Extricated From Car After Major Collision in Mississauga
A woman was extricated from a vehicle after a four car collision in Mississauga.
Shortly before 8:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a four car collision had occurred in the Collegeway and Erin Mills Parkway area.
Injuries are reported to be minor, but a woman did have to be extricated from a vehicle by fire crews.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga
- Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Causes Minor Injuries in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in Major Shopping Area in Mississauga