Woman Extricated From Car After Major Collision in Mississauga
A woman was extricated from a vehicle after a four car collision in Mississauga.
Shortly before 8:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a four car collision had occurred in the Collegeway and Erin Mills Parkway area.
Injuries are reported to be minor, but a woman did have to be extricated from a vehicle by fire crews.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in Major Shopping Area in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases