Woman Extricated From Car After Major Collision in Mississauga
A woman was extricated from a vehicle after a four car collision in Mississauga.
Shortly before 8:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a four car collision had occurred in the Collegeway and Erin Mills Parkway area.
Injuries are reported to be minor, but a woman did have to be extricated from a vehicle by fire crews.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga schools will be closed for three days due to strikes
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga
- Driver Extricated from Vehicle After Crash in Mississauga
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene of Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays in Major Shopping Area in Mississauga