Woman dies after being struck by Pearson airport train, police investigating
A women has died after being struck by a train on the rail link to Toronto's Pearson International Airport.
Toronto police say they are investigating the incident, which took place early this morning near the UP Express' Weston station.
Police say they are treating the woman's death as suspicious.
Metrolinx, which operates the airport rail link, says train service has been temporarily suspended and shuttle busses are operating.
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga