Woman dies after being struck by Pearson airport train, police investigating
A women has died after being struck by a train on the rail link to Toronto's Pearson International Airport.
Toronto police say they are investigating the incident, which took place early this morning near the UP Express' Weston station.
Police say they are treating the woman's death as suspicious.
Metrolinx, which operates the airport rail link, says train service has been temporarily suspended and shuttle busses are operating.
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Struck by Train in Mississauga
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28