Woman dies after being struck by Pearson airport train, police investigating
A women has died after being struck by a train on the rail link to Toronto's Pearson International Airport.
Toronto police say they are investigating the incident, which took place early this morning near the UP Express' Weston station.
Police say they are treating the woman's death as suspicious.
Metrolinx, which operates the airport rail link, says train service has been temporarily suspended and shuttle busses are operating.
- Oakville woman pronounced dead after being struck by train in Milton
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton