Woman dies after being struck by Pearson airport train, police investigating
A women has died after being struck by a train on the rail link to Toronto's Pearson International Airport.
Toronto police say they are investigating the incident, which took place early this morning near the UP Express' Weston station.
Police say they are treating the woman's death as suspicious.
Metrolinx, which operates the airport rail link, says train service has been temporarily suspended and shuttle busses are operating.
- Police Investigating a Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Suspicious Package at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police investigating possible hate crime after Muslim prayer space vandalized at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers