Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
A woman has succumbed to her injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
On Sunday, March 17, Peel police were called to the Airport Road and Morningstar Road area after a 65-year-old woman was struck by a vehicle.
Police say the woman passed away on the night of Monday, March 19 in hospital.
The vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
Police say no charges have been laid at this time.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga