Woman dead in suspected homicide incident in Mississauga
A female victim has died following an early morning incident at a home in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police were called to the scene of a disturbance in the Galbraith Dr. and Barwell Rd. area in Erin Mills around 6:30 am on Oct. 6.
Police say an adult male was taken into custody in connection with the incident.
Shortly before noon, police said that a female victim has died as a result of her injuries related to the incident.
The Homicide Bureau has been notified and is taking carriage of the investigation.
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga