Woman dead after being found in body of water in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a recent death in Port Credit.
At 10:50 p.m. on Saturday, police were called after a female adult was seen going into the water at Stavebank and Lakeshore Road.
Police say she was located in the water without vital signs.
She was recovered from the water and taken to a local hospital.
On Sunday morning, police report that she has died as a result of her injuries.
The woman’s identity has not been disclosed at this time.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1233.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water
- Police Investigating Homicide of 83 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- Woman's Death in Mississauga is Suspicious, Say Police