Woman Critically Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
At least one person has been hospitalized following a crash in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police received a call at 6:46 p.m. for a three-vehicle collision at the intersection of Glen Erin and Dundas Street West.
An adult female victim is being transported to hospital in life-threatening condition, police report.
The Major Collision Bureau will be attending the scene to investigate.
Road closures are in effect in the area.
Residents are asked to take alternate routes until further notice.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Woman Dead After Three Vehicle Crash
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- One Person Hospitalized Following Three Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection