Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
The incident happened at the intersection of Hurontario and Eglinton, according to Peel Regional Police, who were called to the scene at around 8:30 a.m.
The woman has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating. The intersection will be closed in the meantime.
(Photo provided by Peel Regional Police twitter.)
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases