Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
The incident happened at the intersection of Hurontario and Eglinton, according to Peel Regional Police, who were called to the scene at around 8:30 a.m.
The woman has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating. The intersection will be closed in the meantime.
(Photo provided by Peel Regional Police twitter.)
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga