Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
The incident happened at the intersection of Hurontario and Eglinton, according to Peel Regional Police, who were called to the scene at around 8:30 a.m.
The woman has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating. The intersection will be closed in the meantime.
(Photo provided by Peel Regional Police twitter.)
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard