Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
The incident happened at the intersection of Hurontario and Eglinton, according to Peel Regional Police, who were called to the scene at around 8:30 a.m.
The woman has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating. The intersection will be closed in the meantime.
(Photo provided by Peel Regional Police twitter.)
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga