Woman Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle In Mississauga
A woman is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
The incident happened at the intersection of Hurontario and Eglinton, according to Peel Regional Police, who were called to the scene at around 8:30 a.m.
The woman has been taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating. The intersection will be closed in the meantime.
(Photo provided by Peel Regional Police twitter.)
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Woman in Critical Condition After Possible Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Woman injured after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Woman Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga