Woman Charged After Allegedly Threatening Staff and Students at Mississauga School
A 21-year-old Toronto woman has been charged with after allegedly threatening staff and students at elementary schools in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Nov. 27, officers were made aware of threats being made online towards elementary schools in the city's southwest end.
Police presence was increased at various elementary schools in the area as a result.
On Nov. 29. Ana Jankovic was identified as the person allegedly responsible for the threats.
She was arrested and charged with one count of uttering threats. She was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Arrest Individual After Threats Made Against Mississauga School
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- Police Increasing Presence at Mississauga Schools Due to Threats
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus