Witnesses Sought After Mississauga Brawl Ends in Stabbing
Peel police are asking witnesses to come forward following a brawl in Mississauga which sent two victims to hospital.
Officers responded to a call in the Bloor St. and Fieldgate Dr. area on June 22 at 7:26 p.m.
That’s where a group of at least five males got physical.
The fight escalated, resulting in two people getting stabbed.
Officers found two males with non-life threatening “edged weapon type” injuries.
Paramedics transported one victim to a trauma centre, however, his injuries are minor, say police.
The second victim was taken to local hospital with minor injuries.
Two males were arrested at the scene for assault — one suspect was also taken to local hospital with minor injuries and later released.
A third suspect was seen fleeing the scene. He’s white in his mid-30’s and was wearing a red sweater.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the incident or who have details on the identity of the third male who fled.
Anyone with information is asked to call 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga