Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a winter weather travel advisory for Mississauga.
This advisory will be in effect as of this afternoon, Nov. 15.
According to the Environment Canada website, "Snow associated with a deepening low pressure system moving up along the Eastern Seaboard of the United States will reach Southern Ontario later this afternoon."
Five to 10 cm of snow is expected across the region, with most coming tonight.
The snow is expected to continue through tonight into early tomorrow morning.
Poor driving conditions are anticipated.
Untreated roads may become snow covered and slippery.
This snowfall may have major impacts on your commute this evening as well as your commute tomorrow morning. Drivers should take caution and plan for extra time to reach their destinations.
In this season so far, this is the largest snowfall.
The snow will become mixed with rain tomorrow as temperatures move towards the above zero degree mark.
To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm [at] canada [dot] ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
- Snow Warning for Mississauga This Evening
- Weather advisory in effect for the morning commute in Mississauga
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton this morning
- Mississauga weather advisory expected to effect afternoon commute
- Travel advisory in effect due to poor driving conditions in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze