Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a winter travel advisory for Thursday night into Friday morning for Mississauga.
Snow is expected to start falling Thursday night and continue into Friday morning—and five to 10 cm is expected by the middle of the day.
Drivers’ morning commutes may be impacted by low visibility during bursts of heavy snowfall, as well as slippery road conditions.
However, conditions are expected to improve by Friday afternoon.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga