Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a winter travel advisory for Thursday night into Friday morning for Mississauga.
Snow is expected to start falling Thursday night and continue into Friday morning—and five to 10 cm is expected by the middle of the day.
Drivers’ morning commutes may be impacted by low visibility during bursts of heavy snowfall, as well as slippery road conditions.
However, conditions are expected to improve by Friday afternoon.
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton this morning
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory issued for Mississauga
- Travel advisory in effect due to poor driving conditions in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry