Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a winter travel advisory for Thursday night into Friday morning for Mississauga.
Snow is expected to start falling Thursday night and continue into Friday morning—and five to 10 cm is expected by the middle of the day.
Drivers’ morning commutes may be impacted by low visibility during bursts of heavy snowfall, as well as slippery road conditions.
However, conditions are expected to improve by Friday afternoon.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian family rides out COVID-19 pandemic on remote tropical island