Winston Churchill closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are dealing with a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:47 p.m. tonight, first responders were called to the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Bentley Drive in relation to a person in the road who was hit by a vehicle.
The extent of the person’s injuries is currently unknown.
The southbound side of Winston Churchill is closed at Bentley due to the on-going investigation.
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Police investigating bank robbery in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and Aquitaine
- Road Closed for Serious Collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- 121 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, eight new cases found in Mississauga