Winston Churchill closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are dealing with a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:47 p.m. tonight, first responders were called to the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Bentley Drive in relation to a person in the road who was hit by a vehicle.
The extent of the person’s injuries is currently unknown.
The southbound side of Winston Churchill is closed at Bentley due to the on-going investigation.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Police investigating bank robbery in Mississauga near Winston Churchill and Aquitaine
- Road Closed for Serious Collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga