Winning $1 million lotto ticket sold in Mississauga
A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Mississauga, according to OLG.
OLG also said a ticket sold in Scarborough has won the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot for the Wednesday, June 3, 2020 draw. The ticket is worth $6 million.
Players can check their tickets from home on OLG.ca, by using the OLG Lottery App on their mobile device, signing up on OLG.ca for winning number email alerts or by calling OLG’s WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll-free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
“The OLG Prize Centre is currently closed to the public. OLG recommends that anyone who believes they have the winning ticket sign it if they have not already, validate it at an authorized OLG retail location and keep safe the signed ticket and the validation slip received from the retailer,” OLG said in a news release.
“Contact the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098 if you have additional questions.”
The next LOTTO 6/49 draw is on Saturday, June 6, 2020 for an estimated $5 million jackpot plus the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draw.
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga