Winners opening brand new store in Mississauga
If you want to buy some affordable gifts for loved ones this holiday season (or pick up a few Christmas party-worthy outfits for yourself), you might be happy to hear that Mississauga is welcoming yet another Winners.
Winners, Canada's largest off-price retailer, is about to host the grand opening of its new location in Mississauga on October 22 at 8:00 a.m.
The new location, which will take shape at 765 Britannia Rd, will be the second Heartland Town Centre store.
The new store will offer over 28,000 square feet of space and feature designer and brand name merchandise for less than department and speciality store prices. The store will offer clothing for men, women and children, as well as jewellery, accessories and giftware.
"With the grand opening of the new North Heartland location, Winners is meeting consumer demand for quality brand name merchandise," Lolin Soenardjo, a Winners spokesperson, said in a statement.
"Our newest store will offer shoppers the designer names they know and trust, at prices well below department and speciality stores. With premier beauty, accessories and fashion arriving daily, the thrill of the find has never been better.”
The new store will be open seven days a week.
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store