Wind Storm Knocks Down Traffic Lights at Major Mississauga Intersection
Drivers should be aware of a traffic issue at a major intersection this evening.
Police say traffic lights at the intersection of Dixie and Matheson Boulevard have become detached from their posts due to strong winds.
This issue was reported at 10:49 p.m.
A repair crew is en route to the scene, police say.
Residents are reminded to drive cautiously during the wind storm and treat intersections with malfunctioning traffic lights as four-way stops.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario