Will This Popular Thai Store Open in Mississauga?
If you love shopping, beautiful things, and the hashtag #treatyoself then you might be excited to know that a Thailand-based boutique has opened its first North American location in Canada.
And it’s won some awards.
You may recognize the name from posh hotels and spas around the globe.
It was founded in Bangkok in 1996 by Bobby and Palita Duchowny at the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market.
There are now more than 40 stores in 12 countries, including England, Malaysia, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Products are distributed in at least 30 countries around the world.
Lemongrass House currently makes about 1,200 spa and body care products - all by hand, one kilo at a time - at the flagship store in Phuket, according to its website.
All products are sulphate and paraben free and have never been tested on animals.
Would you want to see Lemongrass House in Mississauga?
Photo via lemongrasshousethailand.com
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police Raising Alarm After Shocking Number of Pedestrians Killed in Under 24 Hours
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Internationally Known Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Japanese Store Launching Canadian Expansion
- Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Mississauga Store