Will This Popular Thai Store Open in Mississauga?
If you love shopping, beautiful things, and the hashtag #treatyoself then you might be excited to know that a Thailand-based boutique has opened its first North American location in Canada.
And it’s won some awards.
You may recognize the name from posh hotels and spas around the globe.
It was founded in Bangkok in 1996 by Bobby and Palita Duchowny at the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market.
There are now more than 40 stores in 12 countries, including England, Malaysia, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Products are distributed in at least 30 countries around the world.
Lemongrass House currently makes about 1,200 spa and body care products - all by hand, one kilo at a time - at the flagship store in Phuket, according to its website.
All products are sulphate and paraben free and have never been tested on animals.
Would you want to see Lemongrass House in Mississauga?
Photo via lemongrasshousethailand.com
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: June9-June 15
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts Over Islam at Building Bridges Event in Mississauga
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Popular Japanese Store Launching Canadian Expansion
- Potentially Dangerous Products Seized from Mississauga Store
- Potentially Dangerous Seafood Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Store