Will This Popular Thai Store Open in Mississauga?
If you love shopping, beautiful things, and the hashtag #treatyoself then you might be excited to know that a Thailand-based boutique has opened its first North American location in Canada.
And it’s won some awards.
You may recognize the name from posh hotels and spas around the globe.
It was founded in Bangkok in 1996 by Bobby and Palita Duchowny at the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market.
There are now more than 40 stores in 12 countries, including England, Malaysia, Germany, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
Products are distributed in at least 30 countries around the world.
Lemongrass House currently makes about 1,200 spa and body care products - all by hand, one kilo at a time - at the flagship store in Phuket, according to its website.
All products are sulphate and paraben free and have never been tested on animals.
Would you want to see Lemongrass House in Mississauga?
Photo via lemongrasshousethailand.com
- Maple Leaf launches new line of products that are half meat, and half plant-based products
- Health Canada warning consumers of products including misleading information regarding COVID-19
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Ontario Cannabis Store launching edibles and other products
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits