Will Spin Dessert Ever Open in Mississauga?
Spin Dessert Cafe & Bistro has been taking its sweet time opening up shop in the city's core. The anticipation has been slowly killing sugar fiends who have been longingly staring at the "opening soon!" signs for over a year.
I was in contact with someone from the head office last June and was advised at that time that the cafe would be close to completion that month.
Spin Dessert Cafe is a Canadian family-owned business with five locations in Ottawa, Vaughan, Kingston, Toronto and Scarborough. It has decadent menu with a large selection of desserts, such as ice cream sundaes, crepes and cakes. There are also breakfast dishes, pizzas and savory crepes on the menu and the resto is licensed to serve alcohol.
We tried to contact the head office recently; however the number listed on the website went to a voice mail service that has not been initialized.
We did find out from another location that the Mississauga spot is set to open up in a couple of weeks and I've got my fingers crossed!
Click here for map and contact info>
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga