Will it be a White Christmas in Mississauga?
If you've been dreaming of a white Christmas in Mississauga you may be disappointed.
According to Environment Canada, the region is not expected to get much snow.
Here is your weekly weather forecast for Mississauga (Dec. 24 to Dec. 29).
Today, it is expected to be one degree with a 60 per cent chance of flurries. Temperatures will drop on Tuesday, with a high of minus two and a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise slightly in the middle of the week.
Wednesday it is expected to be minus one, also with a mix of sun and clouds. On Thursday there is a 30 per cent chance of rain periods and the high will be one.
On Friday the high will climb to eight degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Lastly, on Saturday, Dec. 29, the temperature is expected to fall back down again. We will see a high of minus five and a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter