Whole Foods in Mississauga Closed Due to Pipe Issue
If you shop at Whole Foods, you’ll likely have to wait before you can enter the store today.
Whole Foods Market at Square One is unexpectedly closed this morning due to an erupted pipe.
The store wasn't able to open at its regular time as the erupted pipe cut off all access to running water. The problem is currently being fixed.
Although Whole Foods is hoping to solve the issue as soon as possible (within the hour), it may be half the day or longer before the store is able to reopen.
Keep your eyes open for an update on when the store is open again.
The store is now open.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Big Changes Coming to Whole Foods Market
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- New casual clothing and sneaker store now open in Square One in Mississauga