Whitby, Clarington, Oshawa offering homes for sale for $650,000 sale for less
Published January 19, 2023 at 2:59 pm
The GTA, with its obvious proximity to Canada’s largest city, is among the most desirable places to live in Canada.
For the very same reason, however, it is also amongst the priciest, with home prices averaging more than a million dollars – $1,051,216 as of December. But there are some bargains to be found and the Region of Durham, with an average selling price last month of $874,456, offers some of the most inexpensive homes in the GTA.
Here are a handful of homes in Durham listed for $650,000 or less:
- 109 Dovedale Drive #51 – a three bedroom, one bathroom townhouse listed at $510,000
- 116 Petra Way #3 – a two bedroom, one bathroom townhouse on sale for $629,900
- 1665 Nash Road #11 – a three bedroom, three bathroom condo offered at $549,000.
- 1331 Mary Street #18 – a three bedroom, one bathroom townhouse listed at $565,000
- 40 Elgin St, W – a two bedroom, three bathroom home offered at $599,000
- 1133 Ritson Rd. N #97 – a three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse listed at $624,900
- 204 Huron Street – a two bedroom, one bathroom house selling for $639,000
- 611 Colborne Street – a three bedroom, three bathroom home listed at $650,000