The Magical Clock Tower at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Erin Mills Town Centre premiered their new glass sphere a few years ago that took a few years to build, and it’s officially the new centrepiece of the mall.
But not too long ago, you could look up to tell the time with a magical clock tower.
Here are some photos of what the clock tower at Erin Mills Town Centre used to look like, as well as a few other shots of the interior of the mall.
If you haven’t noticed yet, Erin Mills Town Centre just went through a massive $100 million facelift. It’s shiny and new, but will always be remembered as the spacious mall that once had a mini-putt, JJ Muggs and, yes, a clock tower.
- Erin Mills Town Centre Adds a Walmart Supercentre
- Photos: Inside The Sphere at Erin Mills Town Centre
- Will the Sphere Rejuvenate Erin Mills Town Centre?
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Erin Mills Town Centre set to resurrect one of its most iconic features in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga