When Erin Mills Town Centre Had a Clock Tower
Erin Mills Town Centre premiered their new glass sphere a couple of years ago, and it’s officially the new centerpiece of the mall. But not too long ago, you could look up to tell the time with a magical clock tower. Here are some photos of what the clock tower at Erin Mills Town Centre used to look like, as well as a few other shots of the interior of the mall.
If you haven’t noticed yet, Erin Mills Town Centre just went through a massive $100 million facelift. It’s shiny and new, but will always be remembered as the spacious mall that once had a mini-putt, JJ Muggs and, yes, a clock tower.
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Some Residents Outraged Over Housing Development Proposed for Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Top 5 Board Game Restaurants and Cafes in Mississauga