When Erin Mills Town Centre Had a Clock Tower
Erin Mills Town Centre premiered their new glass sphere a couple of years ago, and it’s officially the new centerpiece of the mall. But not too long ago, you could look up to tell the time with a magical clock tower. Here are some photos of what the clock tower at Erin Mills Town Centre used to look like, as well as a few other shots of the interior of the mall.
If you haven’t noticed yet, Erin Mills Town Centre just went through a massive $100 million facelift. It’s shiny and new, but will always be remembered as the spacious mall that once had a mini-putt, JJ Muggs and, yes, a clock tower.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga still up for grabs
- You can add something else to your recycling this fall in Mississauga
- Erin Mills Town Centre Adds a Walmart Supercentre
- Photos: Inside The Sphere at Erin Mills Town Centre
- Will the Sphere Rejuvenate Erin Mills Town Centre?
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Mississauga's Erin Mills Town Centre VS Brampton's Bramalea City Centre