When Erin Mills Town Centre Had a Clock Tower
Erin Mills Town Centre premiered their new glass sphere a couple of years ago, and it’s officially the new centerpiece of the mall. But not too long ago, you could look up to tell the time with a magical clock tower. Here are some photos of what the clock tower at Erin Mills Town Centre used to look like, as well as a few other shots of the interior of the mall.
If you haven’t noticed yet, Erin Mills Town Centre just went through a massive $100 million facelift. It’s shiny and new, but will always be remembered as the spacious mall that once had a mini-putt, JJ Muggs and, yes, a clock tower.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga