When Erin Mills Town Centre Had a Clock Tower
Erin Mills Town Centre premiered their new glass sphere a few years ago, and it’s officially the new centrepiece of the mall. But not too long ago, you could look up to tell the time with a magical clock tower. Here are some photos of what the clock tower at Erin Mills Town Centre used to look like, as well as a few other shots of the interior of the mall.
If you haven’t noticed yet, Erin Mills Town Centre just went through a massive $100 million facelift. It’s shiny and new, but will always be remembered as the spacious mall that once had a mini-putt, JJ Muggs and, yes, a clock tower.
- Erin Mills Town Centre Adds a Walmart Supercentre
- Photos: Inside The Sphere at Erin Mills Town Centre
- Will the Sphere Rejuvenate Erin Mills Town Centre?
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Mississauga's Erin Mills Town Centre VS Brampton's Bramalea City Centre
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class