Wheelchair Ramp Stolen from Mississauga Home
Who steals a wheelchair ramp?
Peel police are investigating the disappearance of a wheelchair ramp that was stolen from a Mississauga home over the weekend.
According to the police report the ramp was taken from the front step of a home in the Mavis and Huntington Ridge Drive area on Saturday night or Sunday morning.
The missing ramp (which folds) is three-by-eight feet and made of silver aluminum. According to police, the ramp was used by the homeowners’ disabled son.
If you know anything or wish to speak with investigators, please contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1233.
Donations are not required, as 12 Div CIB has raised funds to replace it. Thanks to the caring community for the many generous offers 2/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 9, 2016
(Photo: Peel Police Twitter)
- Ramp Closure On QEW Due To Police Investigation In Mississauga
- Stabbing investigation closes major QEW off-ramp in Mississauga
- Ramp Closed on 407 For Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Ramp Closed on 407 For a Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on QEW Off Ramp Due to Police Investigation
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win