What’s Happening with the Upcoming Jollibee Location in Mississauga?
Have you, like so many people in and outside of the Filipino community, been anxiously awaiting the opening of Mississauga's very first Jollibee location?
If so, you are in luck—Mississauga is about to be home to a restaurant giant that's rapidly expanding throughout Asia and North America in a few short months. The brand, which offers burgers, chicken, noodles, rice meals, sandwiches and breakfast, will be located inside the soon-to-open Seafood City location in Heartland Town Centre.
And while Seafood City officially opened its doors today, fans will have to wait just a little bit longer for the beloved quick-service resto.
According to Heartland Town Centre and Seafood City representatives, Jollibee is slated to open early in the New Year.
That means you'll get to warm up with a burger this January or February.
The creative and growing brand offers a range of Asian and North American staples, boasting traditional fast-food hamburgers, spaghetti (which is definitely an unusual find at quick-service chains), fried chicken, garlic pepper beef, spring rolls, corned beef breakfast dishes and more.
As for Seafood City, that's an exciting opening in and of itself.
For those who don't know, Seafood City is a Filipino supermarket with over 20 locations in the U.S. The brand specializes in Filipino food and products and Mississauga is now home to the chain's first Canadian location. The store officially opened its doors today.
We'll keep you updated on more Jollibee opening details as they become available.
- Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Jollibee is Hiring For its Upcoming Mississauga Location
- Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Here’s When Jollibee Will Finally Open in Mississauga
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl