West 50 Closes Down
Long time bar/resto in Mississauga West 50 has closed its doors according to a post on their Facebook page on March 8th.
On their website it mentions that they closed due to emergecy repairs on March 4th. We tried to give them a call but it went directly to their voicemail.
About West 50
Some of you might have forgotten poor old West 50, the Sussex Centre gem that was pulling nightlife seekers long before &Co and Bier Markt set up shop in City Centre. If you’ve been partying elsewhere, remember your old friend and its spacious patio and impressive selection of 50 on tap beers. Recently it became a martini bar. It also boasted some prime real estate and an impressive City Centre view from the floor to ceiling windows in the wrap-around dining room.
There is nothing better than going to a bar after work and enjoying a plate of nachos with your friends or significant other. Read more
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- New Stores Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets