Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of Indian and Pakistani cuisine (and who isn't?), you might be pleased to know that well-known South Asian restaurant BarBQ Tonite just recently opened a second location in Mississauga.
The restaurant, which has operated a location on Dundas Street West for some time, recently opened a brand new location in the Dixie and Eglinton area.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers all the authentic staples that most popular Indian and Pakistani establishments specialize in. Some dishes include pakoras, chicken biryani, lamb biryani, kababs, chicken tikka boti, butter chicken, lamb korma, prawn masala, aloo gobi and more.
The resto also offers a BarBQ Tonight platter ($43.99) with a combination of three pieces of Seekh Kabab, three pieces of Reshmi Kabab, four pieces of Chapli Kabab, four pieces of Chicken Boti, four pieces of Lahori Fish and four naans.
The brand new location also boasts a fresh, modern and chic interior that pairs affordable, casual fare with an elegant and contemporary aesthetic.
The resto also offers takeout and catering.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s Most Promising Musicians Reportedly Facing Serious Illness
- Brand New App Will Have People Legally Consent to Sex
- Stunning New Condo Set to Become Tallest Building in Mississauga