Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of Indian and Pakistani cuisine (and who isn't?), you might be pleased to know that well-known South Asian restaurant BarBQ Tonite just recently opened a second location in Mississauga.
The restaurant, which has operated a location on Dundas Street West for some time, recently opened a brand new location in the Dixie and Eglinton area.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers all the authentic staples that most popular Indian and Pakistani establishments specialize in. Some dishes include pakoras, chicken biryani, lamb biryani, kababs, chicken tikka boti, butter chicken, lamb korma, prawn masala, aloo gobi and more.
The resto also offers a BarBQ Tonight platter ($43.99) with a combination of three pieces of Seekh Kabab, three pieces of Reshmi Kabab, four pieces of Chapli Kabab, four pieces of Chicken Boti, four pieces of Lahori Fish and four naans.
The brand new location also boasts a fresh, modern and chic interior that pairs affordable, casual fare with an elegant and contemporary aesthetic.
The resto also offers takeout and catering.
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga Candidate Gets into Heated Argument with Voters over Signs
- Top 5 Under the Radar Patios in Mississauga
- Exciting Nuit Blanche-Type Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever