Weekend Street Food Festival Happening in Mississauga
There are few things better than street food of any kind, so it's always exciting when a festival celebrating delicious roadside dishes hits Mississauga.
From now until June 25, the Tandoori Flame locations in both Brampton and Mississauga will be treating diners to buffet-style street food festivals every weekend.
The event will feature 12 different food stations serving up to 150 items, including chaat, dahi bhalla, pani puri, chole bhature and more.
Indian street food lovers are welcome to hit the resto on weekends (Friday through Sunday) for lunch ($21.99) or dinner $25.99).
Diners can also enjoy a brunch buffet on Saturdays and Sundays (11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) with 11 food stations and over 100 items.
For more info, click here.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- These Restaurants Will be at Mississauga’s Newest Food and Street Festival
- New Openings: Sindhi Indian Street Food Restaurant
- Brand New Food Festival and Street Party Coming to Mississauga
- New Openings: Chaska Indian Street Food Obsession
- Here's Everything You Need To Know About Mississauga's Food Festival Happening This Week