Weekend Street Food Festival Happening in Mississauga
There are few things better than street food of any kind, so it's always exciting when a festival celebrating delicious roadside dishes hits Mississauga.
From now until June 25, the Tandoori Flame locations in both Brampton and Mississauga will be treating diners to buffet-style street food festivals every weekend.
The event will feature 12 different food stations serving up to 150 items, including chaat, dahi bhalla, pani puri, chole bhature and more.
Indian street food lovers are welcome to hit the resto on weekends (Friday through Sunday) for lunch ($21.99) or dinner $25.99).
Diners can also enjoy a brunch buffet on Saturdays and Sundays (11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) with 11 food stations and over 100 items.
For more info, click here.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon