Webinars will help Oakville businesses navigate through second wave of pandemic
Published November 10, 2020 at 10:16 am
Small business operators in Oakville will be able to join two webinars that will assist with navigating through the second wave of the pandemic.
Presented by the Town of Oakville, both will take place on November 12.
From 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. the topic will be Re-imagine Your Business Through Deep Digital Shifts and will focus on shifting your business to an online presence during the current crisis. Experts will assist in re-forming your business through in-depth strategy and implementation services.
As part of the program, businesses gain access to interdisciplinary teams of digital marketers, web designers, graphic designers and more to accelerate their businesses online
Outcomes that are aimed for include:
• Recreating fine dining experiences in a socially distant world where curbside pick up is the popular option.
• Pivoting manufacturers who rely on frozen supply chains and B2B markets to develop independent digital strategies and access direct to consumer markets.
• Expanding business offerings for hospitality industry groups who are facing historic shortages in corporate orders and events.
The second webinar will take place from 2 to 3 p.m. under the heading of Continue Making Sales Through a Second Wave Webinar.
This information session will help businesses navigate the problems associated with the second wave of COVID-19 by providing creative strategies and digital marketing and how to pivot to continue business to keep customers engaged.
This information session will cover
• Ideas on how to make your business stand out during COVID
• Practical advice on how to use digital marketing to stay in touch with customers
• Tailored industry-specific suggestions for pivoting your business
• Resources for free digital marketing consulting
• Information on receiving $2,500 grant towards your business
You can register for these webinars by following this link.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising