Weather Warning Now in Effect for Mississauga
Oh, the weather outside is about to be frightful.
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is currently in effect for the Halton and Peel regions (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says that strong southwesterly winds with gusts up to 80 km/h are expected to develop Tuesday afternoon and continue into the evening.
The strong winds are forecast to gradually weaken Tuesday night.
Loose objects may be tossed by the wind and cause injury or damage.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize